Monday, July 2, 2012

The {Not-So} Great Truth

“Stumbling is not falling.” ~Portuguese Proverb


I knew when I started this "get fit" journey that it wasn't going to be easy.
When I started off it was easy.
Each morning I woke up and made a healthy smoothie
Each day I'd find something active to do whether working out via dvds or the kinnect
Sometimes bike rides or outings with Oakley

We ate lots of fruits and vegetables
I lost 10 pounds in a short period of time.
Then life intervined and it wasn't easy anymore
I started the busy process of getting a new job!
more info on that later
Getting ready for our best friends' wedding
Then our GLORIOUS trip to California
Needless to say I got off track during the process

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” ~Colin Powell

 Now I am home and I have a week before I start my new job
Perfect time to get back into the groove
I promise I will be better about posting my progress along my journey.
I will post more goals and some starting pictures and information.




No comments:

Post a Comment