Monday, August 20, 2012

My Exercise Motivation

I have figured out the best way to stay motivated during a work out
Not motivational music
Not keeping track of calories
Not setting a length of time
and not trying to reach a certain distance.
Nope these aren't my motivation during a work out
Its simple.
Make it a priority to wear out this dog:
We run, we jump, we play chase, and cover the entire sports complex
Even when I am exhausted
We don't stop until this guy is thoroughly worn out
He is too tired to completely open his eyes
We took 2 long trips to the park today
which included a TON of running
I say today was a very successful day in terms of exercise
It feels so good to run around and be active
Thanks to my husband and my over energized puppy for helping me out



No comments:

Post a Comment